March 22, 2013
Steel Pulse perform at the United Nations General Assembly Hall, NYC. WATCH >>
March 5, 2013 SteelPulse.com relaunched to help fans learn more about us, the music, and our focus on love and justice.
In 1978, race relations in Britain were in crisis. The National Front was gathering power and immigrants lived in fear of violence.
But that year also saw the birth of a campaign - Rock Against Racism (RAR) - aimed at halting the tide of hatred with music - a grassroots movement culminating in a march across London and an open-air concert in the East End. The campaign involved groups like TheClash, Steel Pulse, Buzzcocks, X-Ray Spex, The Ruts, and others, staging concerts with an anti-racist theme, in order to discourage young people from embracing racist views.
Big up the #1 Steel Pulse fan in the world: Andy Brouwer (center, below) - the original Pulser! Andy's site gives you a behind-the-scenes look at Steel Pulse. He's got details you won't find anywhere else. Check it!
FAN TRIBUTE VIDEOS
We enjoy our fans - especially when they get on YouTube and sing for us:
Diezo's version of Your House on the ukelele. Bless Jah children! >>
Drum cover of Steppin Out >>
Tony Chasseur + Kuluganja's version of Wild Goose Chase >>
I've Never Been to Brisbane's version of Soldiers >>
St. Augustine's High School Marching Band's version of Wild Goose Chase >>
Banda de Praia Grande's version of Blues Dance Raid >>
Santing Scalawags' version of Rally Round >>
We love all our fans - all over the world. Bless!
Send in your YouTube clips to firstname.lastname@example.org; if you're lucky, we'll feature them on this page, or on our blog. Bless!
JOIN THE STEEL PULSE OFFICIAL FAN CLUB
Join the Steel Pulse Official Fan Club and enjoy the following benefits:
• Steel Pulse individually numbered membership card, guitar pick, fan club car window sticker, and welcome letter
• email and downloadable biannual newsletter
• exclusive email updates
• 10% online store discount at www.steelpulse.com
• includes clearance and autographed items!
• toll-free merchandise ordering and customer service.
• exclusive photos and video clips
• exclusive band meet and greet opportunities
• pre-sale concert tickets for premiere seating, exclusive touring info, and possible sound check oppertunities!